Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru

With how the new chapter ended, it can only mean one thing. Wholesome tlc treatment for someone with a cold chapter hype!

wholesome. really good art style. nice concept about cosplaying. and relationship progresses. 9/10.

Fed-Kun's army
Its cute, its funny, its sexy, its touching. Man I see why this is one of the top rated manga on the website. It's just done in a really high quality telling a solid story with great art. Do you really need anything else when it comes to manga?

The covers and tags might not seem like it, but this is a really wholesome story about cosplay and self-acceptance. Giving this a 10/10, because it deserves a rating of at least 9 stars.

It's ok. Honestly it's absurd a decent amount of the time and the ecchi content tag doesn't lie either. But people are right that it isn't just brainlessly throwing ecchi at you, but this manga isn't 9/10 or 10/10 even if we're just rating it WITHIN the SOL genre.

There are much better series out there, but SOL is a bit more subjective than objective in value anyways. It's a 5/10 or 6/10 at best for me. Still fun to read every now and then, don't get me wrong.

Oh my, dunno how I found this, but I'm extremely glad that I did. This manga is quite ecchi and not my type at first, but the more I read, the more I love it.
Omg, I want more TwT

Why is this so slow?? This is a wholesome manga...
>no harem (for now)
>decent mc
>pure and attractive gyaru girl
>i love how the romantic development work
>two of them have the same feelings, no hesitation
>cosmetics guide (even though im not into cosmetics, at least its entertaining)
>average ecchi genre
>cute cosplay
>amazing plot

But there's one problem, they should improve the art because sometimes, gojou face disappear... but overall, its 10/10.... i dont mind their art but i wish they improve it...

ill give this a 3 if this were to become a harem shit or still 8 if they pull the harem pretty well

It's not a rom com if you don't have the chapter where one of the two MCs gets sick. I'd pay 1k euros to see a manga where they don't use this troupe to progress the relationship

When I started reading this I thought it was going to be a harem type of thing didn’t pay attention to the titles, and I’m sooooooooo glad it’s not such a refreshing freaking romance!!!

this is one of those wonderfully fun stories ... it is not easy to find a "hopelessly mismatched couple" story that is well done ... this one is

right off the top, the only other "hopelessly mismatched couple" story I can think of that is very well done, is
https://mangadex.org/title/8943/3d-kanojo ... and that one is done

Users who are viewing this thread