Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 89

Supporter
On the one hand, that clerk was absolutely right. In my experience, a lot of men seem to be under the impression that women wear things like makeup for the sole purpose of attracting attention. People can and do wear makeup for other reasons.

On the other hand, she sold that to Marin so easily that she should be a hostage negotiator.
I mean, yes, that was smooth...but Marin also kind of has gullible written on her forehead.

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and Gentlemen this is what we call "Sales Pitch" :dogkek::clap:

Dex-chan lover
This goes for dudes, too. If you want to wear a button up shirt, or nice accessories, or an expensive coat, just do it. If it makes you feel good about yourself and you can afford it, go for it. If you like a certain cologne but you never go out, just wear it around the house. Fuck it, wear a nice outfit to do groceries if it makes you feel like you've got your shit together and it brightens up your day. Stuff like this is mostly for you. You can't please everyone - you can't even please most people, but you can please yourself.

Dex-chan lover
I hope both teams keep translating this series. I read both because even in a single chapter there will be some parts that this team does better, and other parts that potetto does better. You're both doing good work at translations, and the fact that you each word things differently allows native english speakers to more deeply understand the original manga.

I like when multiple teams are both doing good work with translations, because one team might give a literal translation that sounds weird or confusing in english, but lets the original jokes work properly... while the other team adapts it to something more familiar to native english speakers... but might break some of the jokes. Once I've read both versions I get to understand the actual meaning, and enjoy the derived joke.

Users who are viewing this thread