Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 13 Ch. 99

Dex-chan lover
Y'all chill with the talk about this being the same thing again. The author wants to focus on this event as it's meaningful to her and show the implications. Everyone is used to monthly throwaway chapters, where the events are just dull background and only changes in relationship matter. It's refreshing to see an author take the time and explore something like this. I'm sure you're happy to wait and see what comes next month :)
Y'all said this last month, and the month before that

Dex-chan lover
These Hanniel cosplays are really cringe ngl lol. The whole “wow, it is so scary”, and makes everyone shiver, and Gojo reacting and making these retarded facial expressions, all cringe.
This is fiction and not supposed to be 100% realistic. At the end of the day, no matter how popular and big this series seems to be, this is still a "popular gal falls in love with an otaku" story. Most of those stories merely never make it as big as this one (and are also worse). Typically the series in this genre aren't taken overly seriously, but maybe it's inevitable if the series gets as much hype as this one, with the anime and everything. Popularity often tends to make people more critical and hold series up to higher standards.

Not sure if something like this happens at cosplay conventions often but I imagine you'd become a instant celebrity over a few hours. Super curious how this'll affect future chapters. Good stuff.
I doubt it happens ever, even if there's crowd behavior involved.

Double-page supporter
Great art, wonderful to look at. Now next in the story: the manga author reacting to the cosplay, then trying to steal Kitagawa way for fame and fortune. Followed by Gojo getting possessive. Come on lets move the story.

Edit: We have been on this storyline for a full year, Ch.86 is when it began talking about it (ch.87 is the first chapter staring work on the cosplay).

Last edited:
Supporter
The growing crowd felt like an analogy for how Gojo feels like he’s being left behind. He looks more and more lonely in each of these chapters. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if he bailed and she ended up chasing after him in the next chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
2b6

I love possessive realizations of love ahahahahahahaha YESSSSS

Supporter
I too want more fluff after this arc, and I liked it. I don't think we've had a good "Marin is down bad" moment in a bit; here's hoping the next one is when she realizes he likes her back?

Users who are viewing this thread