Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
That famous cosplay girl is probably that girl who mocked the MC in the flashback

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla
uh, that would be nice, they will beat her in the competition and she will apologize and want his D, but he alrdy got the real waif(u). Got what she deserved.

Dex-chan lover
That credits page... that's actually happened to me. Coworker was showing me pics on the litter of puppies her dog had then all of a sudden there's a full body nude of her.

Fed-Kun's army
@DonHazzy errrr, don't read their scans if you want to talk crap like that please…
It's just a mere mini game and it's not like you can find it without actually trying.

@421cookies unnecessary changes like these make harder to defend fan translations over localizations on discussions for obvious reasons, dont be so sensitive, I didnt try to offend them or anything, I just said that "mini game" is stupid and problematic, they are not going to know it if nobody tells them

@lightingcloud
This one any better? I'm personally not a fan of Eiki's coloring. I mean, my job isn't the absolute best either but at least it isn't as tacky (imo of course).
DnsihnuUUAEdhzV.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
Ive seen to many ntr hentai to ruin my thoughts about this dam lord

Fed-Kun's army
Credits page reminder..
Now that's a reminder alot of people seem to need, considering how many times others accidentally showed me their nudes when swiping through photos..

calling it here, that cosplayer cosplaying as magical girls and primary students? trap.

Users who are viewing this thread