Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Contributor
This manga is near perfection for now.
Even the loli is a good character, when everyone (me included) thought she will be your usual annoying love rival.

I guess the only drama we will have in this manga will be when/if the Childhoold friend come in the story later, i hope not.

Double-page supporter
126 episodes? No problem. After marathoning One Piece and Pretty Cure, that seems like childs play.

Double-page supporter
@ColonelCrisp Nah, 126 episodes is about 3 days if you are marathoning a series. I generally do 52 episodes a day which still leaves time for food and sleep. The max I have done in a single day was 70 episodes (DragonBall), but then i slept for most of the next day so it didn't actually save any time compared to just stopping around 52. Of course getting a job killed my marathon mode so I can't do that anymore. Considering these are high school students, they should have plenty of free time to marathon if they wanted to.

half nude and she is worried about her color contacts?

MC: thx for the meal....

Dex-chan lover
Gramps really is a man of culture and art.

As for the girl, half naked, and eye color is the concerning thing? Keeper!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
now we know what 20cm apart is like.

Gojou-kun's eyes are blessed.

Double-page supporter
"You'll really like this anime!"
"OK, I'll watch it."
"Great! There's 179 episodes, better get started!"

Yep, I been there.

Users who are viewing this thread