Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Speaking as an amateur shutterbug, everything in this chapter is legit, though if the little sister is doing a lot of post-processing then the background depth-of-field thing is less of an issue.

Also, buy used. If you're willing to put up with a scuff mark or two, used equipment is a huge bargain.

... Um, is my advice to the characters.

Dex-chan lover
I like that there is serious thought and depth to the art that is cosplay in this series, not just the romance. And Gojou is best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Who the F recommends a Leica to newbies?! Just have them get a used Canon Rebel or something.

Edit:
Than again, I suppose newbies are the only people you can con into buying a Leica. An experienced photographer would know better and avoid that overpriced fashion brand.

Having experience of photographing cosplay this chapter really speak to my soul lol. Can relate with gojou, i borrow all my equipment from brother and friend because i have no money to buy dem equipment.

Group Leader
Jesus, a Leica? You might as well be handing someone your life, they're that expensive.

That being said if you're using a Leica then you probably don't have much of a life..

Dex-chan lover
Learning about Photography, Sewing, Makeup, Set and Custome Design, this truly is a series for cultured people.

Group Leader
I like their clothes on the outing, but what is the FMC's shirt on page 18? I don't think I've seen a shirt like more than once or twice. Never with ripped jean shorts.

Her choker changes from p7 too. Does she have a drawer full of chokers for each day of the week? Or is this a choker specifically for protecting her from haunted building ghosts? Has it always been changing every chapter read with ice cream, and I'm just noticing???

Dex-chan lover
Oh man she wants to cosplay too but doesn't feel like she should or could because of her psysique...
I really know that feel. Ganbare imouto, your'e cute so you can do it unlike bad looking people like me.

Double-page supporter
Gojou and Photo-sis kind of have a similar calming atmosphere at times.

Also, if you are going to do photography, why would you stick to just one lens? Macro photos are super cool! Then you have sports photography, landscapes, space photos, etc. God, I miss photo club and the smell of the dark room. If I think about it, it's been a whole decade since then, but I still remember that smell.

Fed-Kun's army
That's a Leica V-Lux Type 114, which is pretty much a rebadged Panasonic FZ1000. Not really that expensive for a "Leica" at $1200 or so.

Author (or maybe translator?) got it wrong saying it's a "single lens reflex camera". It's just a higher end superzoom with a 1" sensor, which won't have the mirror box an SLR does. It's kind of funny when it was even mentioned that "you don't need to change lenses for this camera" as there have been very few fixed lens SLRs produced.

EDIT: Photo for reference.
BSy8lq0.png

Aggregator gang
@dotawolfbrother: Yeah her Choker changes quite a bit. Reading through chapter 1 again she had 2, a kinda corded one and a black lace one that she's worn a couple of times.

It makes sense since she is using them as a more Socially Acceptable Alternative to a Dog Collar or something similar since she's a Colossal Masochist and not in the usual manga joking 'oh she's a super M because her love interest bullies her' kinda way, and so having a variety of different styles gives her more plausible deniability to make them look more like just a fashion accessory and not fetish wear.

Double-page supporter
Meh, nothing meaningful happened this chapter. I kinda slept through it. It was cameras blah blah blah this, blah blah blah that.. This isnt why we're here... right? :3

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahaha I'm loving all the camera nerds crawling into the comments. I'm glad to see more people talk about the actual hobbies they're participating in for once, and not discussion about nonexistent character drama or romance. This is a really good manga to be able to pull that out of people!

Dex-chan lover
wonder what gojou (gojou is the mc right?) saw and thought when they were talking to imouto about wanting to cosplay or not... i dont think that the imouto dont want to... im guessing that she has a complex and prolly a past relating to it... since the legal loli said something about being the eldest when she was scared... basicly im saying that imouto dont want to cosplay because she would steal her sister's light... but hah shes too young to know that theres more lolicons than fucking normies... wait wha but she is a loli .... hmm

Mzu

I love that this chapter gathered my fellow cultured photographers.

Dex-chan lover
wow i marathoned this fast. Well, first arc was already good enough for the series

Is there a spesific camera for 'low angle' shot?
Asking for a friend😆

Users who are viewing this thread