Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
idk about "he is cosplaying"... it has nothing to do with the story? kinda? at least it just doesnt help the story? for me what would have something to do with the story is with the legal loli's illegal adult sister possibly joining the cosplay

Dex-chan lover
I fell for Kitagawa for the 25th time. Featuring: Black Lobelia cosplay.
Gotta love those alluring eyes...

@princeofcups What?! Dammit! Almost feels like I wasted money 🤣 I can find his twitter (@fukudashin1), but any tips on finding his patreon? I'd love to support him directly

Fed-Kun's army
Too much makeup and clothes stuff, not enough interaction between the two main characters (for my taste). :(

@ShieldOfZen and @imperator-sky As far as we know you can show your support to the author by buying the manga volumes/tanks listed here in mangadex under retail e.g. amazonjp/ebookjapan. Sales on the Japanese volumes usually tell publishers whether to continue a manga or not. Just to be clear, there's currently no official english translations for this and we buy the magazines and tanks of the projects we do and we translate and produce it in english the best that we can. And if you really did donate to our kofi then the mangaka does get a bit of that donation every time we buy the magazines and tankobons. As far as we know, the author doesn't have a patreon so buying the tankobons might be the best way to go. And if ever the author does have a patreon please to hit us up on that so that we can update the description here in MD and also in our credits page. :) Thanks for reading!

Dex-chan lover
Gojou-kun transformed into a magical girl, I bet.

@pancakesXD
> rainy outside
> abandoned hospital
> secluded area
> 2 cosplay girls, 1 guy and probs another girl as camera.

profused doujin setting sweating*

Dex-chan lover
I love how over-the-top Marin's expressions are, like her mouth literally doesn't fit on her face anymore

Users who are viewing this thread