Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
so healthy

also are those sharp teeth from fake nails a real thing? interested to see if it works well IRL

i'm impressed that only one person commented on that "full body foundation" story. like,,,,, sis you must be rich and that foundation must be heavenly bc you only use 1(?) tube for your whole body and it gave you a perfect coverage, didn't melt from the heat+sweat and it applies easily even on your groin??? author must be trippin
bless the underboob tho

also goujo best boy, him going red is the cutest thing ajxkwnsowjhs

Fed-Kun's army
Is foundation an translation approximation? If not how come she's all sweaty af and still have her body fully covered

Dex-chan lover
Give the author a break, they wanted to show her totally bronzed and naked and by gum that's what they're gonna do.

Also she probably put it on her whole body intending to get to Gojou's place, put on the costume, and get to work. That's why she wore the kinda baggy outerwear, so she wouldn't get bronzer all over the train seats. Being ultra sweaty changed that plan.

i would to direct everyone's attention to Chapter 15.1 page 3. The first(?) appearance of that tongue stud . _. i'm not entirely sure it's a reflection thing that some are claiming it to be....

Dex-chan lover
there is sharp teeth tag in nhentai right?
well, i want to do some research for this in next 30 minutes

Wow, that cellphone picture on page 3 was like an icicle shoved into my spine. That is totally the Wa-chan hater from his childhood, from the first page of the entire saga. Because nothing spells 'plot complication' like the dimly-recalled childhood friend that you're still in love with!

Contributor
@Pavlov

Wow, that cellphone picture on page 3 was like an icicle shoved into my spine. That is totally the Wa-chan hater from his childhood,

Nah, the girl is Marin gyaru friend from the same school, she was already shown in other chapters., even in the 1st chapter.

But the childhood friend will obviously come later, because it's a easy way to introduce drama and to have progress with the main couple.

mrf

Underboobs................................ Huh? Sorry, please forget what i say...

Brown Kitagawa
Sweaty Kitagawa
Showering Kitagawa
Boy's gym clothes Kitagawa
Swimsuit Kitagawa
Shark Teeth Kitagawa
Underboob Kitagawa

This was a very eventful chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread