Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, let's buy the 'official' version. The one with awkward localisation, poor print quality, no translation notes, huge wait times for no discernible reason other than to drag it out, and no per-chapter discussion on a website I like to frequent.

I mean, I get why you're dropping it but fuck 'official' translations 90% of the time, and fuck supporting that parasitic side of the industry. Buy the original instead, and support your local scanlators.

Was gonna order it on rightstuf earlier but it’s sold out right now ahhh.

I’m bummed that we won’t be getting up to date translations but I think this series would be one actually worth spending some money on.

But man how long until we found out if he actually did hear what she said! ... prob 2 years

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann I’m currently sitting on more than 300 titles on my reading list. Good luck trying to buying every single title.

@gronkle yep, same thought. But hey, now you can support the publisher author :)

First, thank you for all of the hard work that you folks have done! This is a fantastic manga, and I'm glad that you brought it to us.

Second, you just had to drop it right there at that friggin' moment. You're heartless monsters, the lot of you. /s

I understand why you have to drop it, I really do... But Volume 3 is coming in December 2020, and we're at Volume 5 right now. I guess volume 5 will be around mid 2021, which means we have to wait late 2021~early 2022 to get new chapters and to be frank I'm not sure if I'll have the same interest in the series by then... Or if I'll even remember that it's coming out.

And I'm not even in an english speaking country, so I don't know when/if I'll ever find these in my local bookshop.

So yeah, that was a nice ride, one of my recent favorites actually, as it is rare to find a romcom where the girl is the one falling in love... But rip I guess. Unless someone picks this up, I don't think I'll ever get back into it. I'd like to, but realistically speaking I just don't think I will.

Ohhhh that hurts. That hurts a lot. Thank you guys so much for the hard work

Dex-chan lover
Hope I don't grow roots waiting for a licenced version in my country, thank you so much guys to keep working in this title untill now.

Dex-chan lover
haha. I suppose the only thing we can do is say "Thanks" and move on.

Until the new volumes come out... I'll be reading ahead with an scanlation in my language I guess. Which is a shame 'cause you guys did a pretty amazing job.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation - the end credit pages were always hilarious!

Thank for your hardwork until now but it really suck you know. I live in South East Asia and it cost soo much too buy manga from English publisher and more for the ship cost it can even 3 time cost. And with covid-19 right now it make the cost become worse😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I think it's really sad that it's off the market now

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread