Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

I understand why you do it, but unfortunately for those like me who don't live in the usa this is a stab in the heart ...
I pray that someone will carry on the project, or I will have to say goodbye to this manga ...

Dex-chan lover
@NightmareWeeb same here. Its unreal even all of them were officially available in my country.
I just checked the digital price and was blown - paper on Amazon costs 11.04, and digital - 10.79 - what the F is wrong with them? its DIGITAL, and it costs almost the same as paper version, just F them, support my ass with this prices.
And yeah - vol.2 out 11 august, SO with this speed - current vol. 5 will be out only in july 2021. NICE ONE. WAIT FOR A YEAR TO READ YOU FAVORITE MANGA TO "SUPPORT", yep, NO.
This is exactly Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii again. But i hope someone will resurrect this one faster than year... 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh this chapter made me so happy then the announcement at the end made me sad :(

It’s literally going to take a year for the official English to catch up to volume 5. Please someone continue this series.

can't you just delete the licensed chapters and continue with the publication until the end?
Please..

I had such a mood whiplash going from confession to reading the bad news that I almost teared up. I sincerely hope another group picks it up, it's tragic to hear we won't get story updates for more than a year...

Supporter
SHE'S IN IT BOYS, SHE DID IT, SHE SAID IT

QDDy3V5.png

Also RIP

Great now i can't buy this manga neither can read it online goddamn it

Great, another series that gets dropped but 90% of the readers won't have access or will be able to buy the official release.
I fucking hate it here

Dex-chan lover
Hey, now there's 1 more reason for me to die. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Dex-chan lover
nice that it has an official edition coming out, but with that pace, I'll lose interest before they reach vol 3.

Wow, fucking great. They dropped this and expect people have access to the official release. Thank god for you people.

Users who are viewing this thread