Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
"I had to wear pants"
So if it wasnt an event she would go comando...? Damn son.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Skiepher posted:

Thanks for this release, the last 2 pages were confusing in the /a release. Are you gonna keep on this or just this chapter?
I have every intention to keep going, for what that's worth. It's just that if we won't get good enough tl/rd/ts guys to take off some of the workload then it'll just... take longer to release and interfere with all the other stuff I have on my plate, I suppose.

Aggregator gang
@Teasday thanks for the heads up. Well if it takes time some don't mind waiting longer for quality, I don't mind either considering this looks like a monthly release basing from the previous scanlator.

Thank you for taking the time to translate this, your version provided some much needed context for this chapter that confused me with the other group's release.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter... somehow its much better than the first one... still its not the same as moe panda... i miss that last pages...

Dex-chan lover
ok now i understand what she said about the menu now, thanks for translating

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation! I have the English volumes pre-ordered but I still want to read the story each week.

i don't even know where to begin with that page, why are there always a crossdressser in these kind of manga

Dex-chan lover
finally, the crossdressing arrives

cannot believe i slogged through 40 chapters to get to the good bit

Users who are viewing this thread