Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi o Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
All I want is Gojou to cosplay!!! I'm willing to settle for crossdressing too!!

Dex-chan lover
@Grye Probably not, it's just a great parallel to his own experiences with being told it's creepy and gross for him to be so interested in the hina doll thing.
@R3nAknyght I'm not sure if he'll ever cosplay himself either. His whole deal seems to be that he's the dollmaker, and now she is sort of the doll. It wouldn't be bad if he at least tried it out once to make sure this is all he wants from the whole cosplay thing. It seems a bit outside of his comfort zone but that's what you gotta do to be sure of stuff sometimes. Venture out there a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
Moral of the series: Have fun cosplaying, don't let people rain on your parade, also romance is tight

This comment section: Ew gross crossdressing thank god that's done

Dex-chan lover
Please more crossdressing c: If you drop the serie for the crossdressing stuff you're not in the right place, go on no one stops you

Dex-chan lover
The amount of people who keep missing the point and are denser than your typical harem MC and think people are annoyed at crossdressing or that they dislike traps because they're "bigots" or whatever buzzword of the day, and not at the retarded annoying discourse you people keep bringing up whenever such a topic appears anywhere is outstanding.
And then you wonder why people cannot stand you, and instead of taking a good look at yourself all you do is double-down and throw even more buzzwords at anyone who dares to slightly disagree with you in any matter.
It's always those who preach about being open-minded who are the most close-minded ones. Sad.

Aggregator gang
this arc is nice, i don't get why people hate it. "ew crossdressing gross," is that the only reason for the hate?

This was a really nice story arc. I'm looking forward to something a little different just for to see it but I think they handled this perfectly.

Dex-chan lover
@KrekKing

I would say there are two possible reasons for that hatred. 1. The touted "fragile masculinity/toxic masculinity" where you can't like things that dont fit the conformitory masculine image and such, and then those same people immeadiately trying to distance themselves as far away from it as if to say "look I'm not like this. 2. The weird sort of mental gymnastic of betrayl of seeing a really cute girl, only to find out its a guy and then leaping to the conclusion that you think you're gay, you're not, you just like pretty things and it fits what you like. You didn't know he was a guy, but now that you do, you can't physical appearance appreciation to the idea of gayness. There are probably other reasons, but for now I can only think of those two.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made me feel a lot of emotions ; u ; I cried a lot from his backstory but surprised by how hot he is outside of crossdressing too. I hope the mangaka brings up more crossdressing characters. I know that this is the first trap while the beginning had a reverse trap. Honestly, I never understood why people think it's gross. Its not hurting anyone and just admire someone's look.

Users who are viewing this thread