Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

Fed-Kun's army
People are getting weeaboos wrong. I must correct this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA

Dex-chan lover
@dansetha yeah, he is pretty much the only one who hasn't almost evolved and he had quite the opportunity to try meeting more people and discovering they are not as judgemental as he thought. Hope we will see some changes there because right now the story is on the rest of the cast's legs.

This is just a theory right now, but Nowa is totally the "Non-chan" from Wakana's childhood, right?

Pun

what a... weird manga. Characters that are supposed to be relevant are forgotten after a single arc, the plot has overall 0 progression, all the progression is just fluff, like new techniques for cosplaying, which is fine, since in essence it's a cosplay manga, however these do not advance the characters or the plot at all, they just add content, it is by no means progression. The relationship between the two is something I do not expect to advance in any less than 200 chapters. Pacing is slow, uninteresting and repetitive.

6/10

I really enjoy this as a cosplayer. They introduce different types of cosers and the quick back story as to why they cos or want to cos are relatable. The things they do like fan girling or having a birthday party for a favorite character are things I do with my friends. I’m glad the author takes notes on what is done with makeup and costuming. The places they mention are real too! Like Sunshine city and Tokyo Big Sight seeing these places in the manga reminded me of my last trip to Japan. Its nice they have crushes on each other too, I find the pacing just fine. It doesn’t have to rush because honestly aren’t most weebs shy lol our first loves are probably 2D. I’m glad I bought the manga on a whim. Now I’m reading it here so thanks to the translators as I wait for the manga volumes to get released in English. *side note I was so happy to see crossplayers cause that’s what I do most of the time. I’m dressed as a guy and it’s honestly a pain having to wear a binder. In the end I dress up as my favorite character and girls ask for selfies and call me handsome which totally makes up for the pain haha. Makes me happy when they smile. I really feel this author took the time to speak to real cosplayers. Not just giving fan service.

Recommend this to cosplayers!!! To new and old. New will learn some tips. I’m old so I find it funny that it took me years to learn on my own and here I see these tips in one sitting lmao. Thanks for reading this long ass comment!

Pun

@DazCruz I tend not to judge a manga by its tags, as anything could be a literary masterpiece, simply it being slice of life does not stop it from having good plot, writing and character progression.

@Pun True but then again, we gotta take into account that this genre of manga would lack a sheer amount of progression as it does appeal to a specific audience. We cant be mad at a horror movie for being scary nor a romance manga for being a tad cliche.

But yeah I do sympathize with ya in a way. I do wish the author would advance their relationship a tad without letting go of the everyday cosplay jazz. Some would disagree but what can we do

Pun

@DazCruz much respect for having a discussion and sharing your opinion unlike most people. I totally get where you're coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread