#Sono Gap ni Yowai Tokushuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Mato Yamamoto

Contributor
Uh imma be real, if it weren't for the end page, I wouldn't really know what the gap was supposed to be. And even then, I don't think "sadist" is much of a gap from being uninterested in people, or even an apt description of what we see of him. Idk, I guess I feel like the subtlety would work better if this oneshot had more pages or was a few chapters long, but in a gap moe anthology, it doesn't really have as much impact as some of the others. Like, even the most cliche gaps here at least had a clear before and after reveal. Points for what was meant to be his gap traits being something we haven't seen in this anthology so far though

Dex-chan lover
LOL at least it was just a handholding than kiss but interesting to see a beauty school college or so

Fed-Kun's army
Too short aaa T^T nevertheless thank you or the translation!!

Double-page supporter
Uh imma be real, if it weren't for the end page, I wouldn't really know what the gap was supposed to be. And even then, I don't think "sadist" is much of a gap from being uninterested in people, or even an apt description of what we see of him. Idk, I guess I feel like the subtlety would work better if this oneshot had more pages or was a few chapters long, but in a gap moe anthology, it doesn't really have as much impact as some of the others. Like, even the most cliche gaps here at least had a clear before and after reveal. Points for what was meant to be his gap traits being something we haven't seen in this anthology so far though
Same with the prior, I feel. The kid seemed less Yandere and more extremely happy to be in a relationship.

Either way, I'm okay with this.

Dex-chan lover
the gap ain't gapping here :dogkek: the characters (esp gap dude in question) definitely need more time to really showcase the gap moe

Users who are viewing this thread