Sono Keisatsukan, Tokidoki Yajuu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

bro this is straight up some blue lives propaganda πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

they really covered every anime cliche under the sun in a single chapter 🀧

not really good propaganda when a police officer is raping a citizen chapter 1 after assuring her they wouldn't do anything....πŸ˜…

Sigh... every smut manga now should try to change the pace. "I can't hold it back anymore" like what??? So if its like that then you have the right to force her to have sex? And when she is wet means she wants it so bad??? And he is a police officer in the first place. Wtf.

Double-page supporter
Uhhhhhhhh
Maybe one of them passed out in the bathroom and started daydreaming

Or maybe they might actually fuck
Or maybe
Sfubhi8.jpg

Rape and abuse of police authority... talking about killing two birds with one stone πŸ™„

Pwahahaha I just couldn't stop laughing when he grab her breast and translator put "JACKPOT"

The β€œjackpot” tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aside from the rape and abuse, imma liking how the artist actually drew that hot ml body, which is so rare for japanese smut.
I mean, josei smut is for female reader right? but all they try to picture is always the woman's body and how the woman feels. The reader can't really see how turned on the ml or the naked body of a man like in yaoi manga ahem well the reader can't really see the D. Well, maybe i'm just not a fan of Yaoi so i actually prefer how smut manhwa picture both of the fl and ml body and feeling when they have intercourse.
It's not a spoiler, it's just me rambling.

@Megca
It is like me I'm a girl so i want to see how the boy react but they always show us how the girl react. I've seen some yaoi and they drew them well ( I'm also not a fan of yaoi ) but this writer draw his reaction well I love how he react

Double-page supporter
I don't think smut is (mostly) for the story really. It's fantasies and shit. It isn't realistic (and it's rape) but it's just fap material.

Users who are viewing this thread