Sono Monban, Saikyou Nitsuki: Tsuihou Sareta Bougyo Ryoku 9999 no Senshi, Outo no Monban Toshite Musou Suru - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
...after that ever-so-convenient Talk-no-Jutsu, I've read too many manga to more or less "know" what will happen later. :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
vAfm9Yo.png

My first thought with this was that it was a magnifying glass + crystal, being used to see through Alma's eyes, because of all the rubbing. Though the guy did end up revealing he was looking through her eyes, with how much of his plan he's revealing now, my new guess is that this is actually his recording setup for when he does the audio broadcasts, and the whole thing's gonna be resolved when Fam sneaks this thing into the fight and Baron does the whole "accidentally broadcast your evil plans to the masses to break your hold on them" trope, while Seira argues against him.

Though, if that is what it is, having a fantasy manga where a villain has a recording setup with a regularass pop filter on it is pretty funny.

Group Leader
vAfm9Yo.png

My first thought with this was that it was a magnifying glass + crystal, being used to see through Alma's eyes, because of all the rubbing. Though the guy did end up revealing he was looking through her eyes, with how much of his plan he's revealing now, my new guess is that this is actually his recording setup for when he does the audio broadcasts, and the whole thing's gonna be resolved when Fam sneaks this thing into the fight and Baron does the whole "accidentally broadcast your evil plans to the masses to break your hold on them" trope, while Seira argues against him.

Though, if that is what it is, having a fantasy manga where a villain has a recording setup with a regularass pop filter on it is pretty funny.
Yeah, every time they monologue their evil plan, i immediately think theyre being broadcasted to break the illusion/misconception people are under. it's just been played way too much.

Dex-chan lover
Why does it feel like their IQ keeps dropping by like 5 degrees every new chapter?

Dex-chan lover
...after that ever-so-convenient Talk-no-Jutsu, I've read too many manga to more or less "know" what will happen later. :wowee:
I was hoping the scorting was part of the villain plan and not a talk no jutsu.

also an egg... what? is he baby from dbgt?? :haa: :clap:

Dex-chan lover
So we go through an arc that reveals Fam is secretly a sleeper agent traitor within the group. Then we go through an arc that reveals that Alma is a sleeper agent traitor within the group. And this is after finding out during the first arc that Sieg's watch partner was a traitor within the guards who was selling them out and then an arc where the knight captain turned out to be a sleeper agent traitor within the palace staff. How long before we find out that Spinoza is actually from another kingdom and was sent to infiltrate the guards and be a sleeper agent who then has to turn on the group? And then the big final arc twist where Sieg turns out to be the biggest traitor all along because he is the demon king and is manipulating everyone into unlocking the puppet that was sealed by teh light orb and represents the remainder of his power.

Seriously, this plot is getting dumber as we go and it feels like the author's only trick is "surprise! the character that you thought was an ally was actually an enemy!" only it's so obvious that we all already figured out they were probably a traitor like 5 minutes after their introduction.

Users who are viewing this thread