Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@fappingyuusha

It's because Manga follow the light novel. You have to remember Web Novels are literally fan fiction so stuff can be all over the place, the story, the characters etc. But then when a WB has potential it becomes a light novel where stuff is changed and refined to be better and avoids a lot of crazy or unnecessary stuff without completely stuffing the original web novel/authors ideas.

Dex-chan lover
>no dragon loli human form
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow artist put everything he's got into the last pages but everything else is even more awful than before. I bet it's not even him who did the characters, the style look different.
grandma Megil dragon's face really remind me of Golduck ...

@Lolzs
Oh yeah now I remember about that illustration from the LN, totally forgot about it, but yeah, Mear is going to look great with this art, I'm looking forward to it.

I sure hope that Wazu marries Maer or the Elf girl in somepoint in the future of this story, as i'm not really a huge fan of Harem stories where the MC never picks the one girl he loves.
Anyway Dragon mother and grandma both look hot! Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread