Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
Why do you guys so bother that she had sex in the past?
You shouldn't care if she had slept with different men before you unless she has sexual diseases. All that matter is when she's with you, she only has sex with you and only has you in her heart.

Aggregator gang
@snowwolf163 I'm not bother how she had sex with other man IF she marry that man. But what makes me feel sick is how she avoid being fucked by city lord is started to sell her body.

"I don't want being fucked and embraced by city lord , so I will sell my body to keep up with the fake debt"

That's the problem. I'm not bother if a women already had sex in the past. For example milf, because she and her husband's had a marriage before. It's normal they had sex before. But here the reason why she sell her body is ridiculously even make me laugh so much. I know she didn't want that but there's other job out there like being waitress or something. If you already started in prostitutions that means you're ready to leave your pride.

I once said again it's pointless that you say all the matter is when she's with you and you were the only one in her heart. If you already digging up prostitutions career then that's her payback for choose that path

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely the stupidest shit of a plot and the worst character in a girl I have ever seen. Such a dumb whore, committing to avoid becoming an onahole for the lord by becoming a paid onahole for everyone, yet in the end she fucked him anwy!!! He paid and fucked her! That was it!!! Fucking moronic I can't even...

And that virginity of the heart bullcrap?? Oh man I really want to throw my slipper right into this author's mouth.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely the stupidest shit of a plot and the worst character in a girl I have ever seen. Such a dumb whore, committing to avoid becoming an onahole for the lord by becoming a paid onahole for everyone, yet in the end she fucked him anwy!!! He paid and fucked her! That was it!!! Fucking moronic I can't even...

And that virginity of the heart bullcrap?? Oh man I really want to throw my slipper right into this author's mouth.
She rather painfully give her self away, paying off the "debt" rather than give away herself to a sick perv and live a life of forced humiliation. It's a "win"/loose situation.

What is it to understand.

It's a bit stretched, but she probably never had emotional connection with neither of her clients she forced herself to sleep with, so she wish to give her pure heart to mc.

Dex-chan lover
She rather painfully give her self away, paying off the "debt" rather than give away herself to a sick perv and live a life of forced humiliation. It's a "win"/loose situation.

What is it to understand.

It's a bit stretched, but she probably never had emotional connection with neither of her clients she forced herself to sleep with, so she wish to give her pure heart to mc.
What a load of crap "her pure heart"? No man, you and me both know this is dumb. There are no multiple types of virginity. "I am using my vagina, but my soul is virgin!!" come on man srsly???

Funny as it sounds I would have accepted if she said, "at least I have my anal virginity to give him" and I would have respected the absurdity of this line far more than this whole nonsensical crap we were subjected to. Tata is without a doubt the dumbest written character at least in this series.

Dex-chan lover
What a load of crap "her pure heart"? No man, you and me both know this is dumb. There are no multiple types of virginity. "I am using my vagina, but my soul is virgin!!" come on man srsly???

Funny as it sounds I would have accepted if she said, "at least I have my anal virginity to give him" and I would have respected the absurdity of this line far more than this whole nonsensical crap we were subjected to. Tata is without a doubt the dumbest written character at least in this series.
Yes. It's how she coped with deprivation she had to endure, it might be not logical at all, but it's the only way she could manage to stay "pure" at least in heart.

Tata is the most tragic character so far, none of the girls had to endure such a harsh treatment and find an actual person who could find peace with.
Since she was in a brothel, there's a possibility she was also forcefully taken of the other possible "virgin" places... c'mon, show some compassion girl...

Dex-chan lover
Yes. It's how she coped with deprivation she had to endure, it might be not logical at all, but it's the only way she could manage to stay "pure" at least in heart.

Tata is the most tragic character so far, none of the girls had to endure such a harsh treatment and find an actual person who could find peace with.
Since she was in a brothel, there's a possibility she was also forcefully taken of the other possible "virgin" places... c'mon, show some compassion girl...
No compassion for dumb and stupid writing. Man bohoo about her drama. She chose in the most stupid moronic way. The guys around her knew the debt was fake and it was actually shown that at some point, maybe not immediately at the beginning, she became aware the debt was fake too yet she decided to continue working by sucking and receiving dick to gather money that didn't matter... And let's not forget : SHE STILL FUCKED THE GUY SHE AVOIDED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Also humour me this: A woman who can masterfully suck cock, get fucked in any possible way and make whoever fucking her go to heaven (so much so that she's branded top whore of her establishment)... Has a pure heart??? In order to do you job as well as she did, even if she's dejected, she needs to get her mind super dirty to pleasure the client. Even if she hates it there's nothing pure about such a woman. There's no purity and it means jack shit.

Please man I can tell you are an smart guy, do not try to insult me by telling me you went with the "virginity of the soul" and "took my own virginity" and "didn't have a choice" horseshit... Please!!!Unless you are simping so hard that nothing else really matters, just seeing Tata's tatas. In that case there's nothing to tell you but please, even if it's your favorite girl at least admit her writing was absolutely a dumpster fire with nonsensical pseudo drama weaved in to create a fake sense of "redemption". She didn't redeem anything and anyone. She didn't have to do what she did, she just did it cause she was written to be absolutely dumb.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No compassion for dumb and stupid writing. Man bohoo about her drama. She chose in the most stupid moronic way. The guys around her knew the debt was fake and it was actually shown that at some point, maybe not immediately at the beginning, she became aware the debt was fake too yet she decided to continue working by sucking and receiving dick to gather money that didn't matter... And let's not forget : SHE STILL FUCKED THE GUY SHE AVOIDED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Also humour me this: A woman who can masterfully suck cock, get fucked in any possible way and make whoever fucking her go to heaven (so much so that she's branded top whore of her establishment)... Has a pure heart??? In order to do you job as well as she did, even if she's dejected, she needs to get her mind super dirty to pleasure the client. Even if she hates it there's nothing pure about such a woman. There's no purity and it means jack shit.

Please man I can tell you are an smart guy, do not try to insult me by telling me you went with the "virginity of the soul" and "took my own virginity" and "didn't have a choice" horseshit... Please!!!Unless you are simping so hard that nothing else really matters, just seeing Tata's tatas. In that case there's nothing to tell you but please, even if it's your favorite girl at least admit her writing was absolutely a dumpster fire with nonsensical pseudo drama weaved in to create a fake sense of "redemption". She didn't redeem anything and anyone. She didn't have to do what she did, she just did it cause she was written to be absolutely dumb.
No compassion for dumb and stupid writing. Man bohoo about her drama.

It's for people with some compassion whenever a character is gone through unfortunate circumstances, I certainly feel bad, you find it humorous and dumb.

She chose in the most stupid moronic way. The guys around her knew the debt was fake and it was actually shown that at some point, maybe not immediately at the beginning,

The debt revealed as fake was some time after she went to the brothel, you even realise that but oppose it in the same sentence.

she became aware the debt was fake too yet she decided to continue working by sucking and receiving dick to gather money that didn't matter...

She didn't knew the debt was fake, only the cat-girl. They stated there's nothing that can be done, there's no hard evidence and even if they would bring up the issue, that noble has ties with the city guard.

And let's not forget : SHE STILL FUCKED THE GUY SHE AVOIDED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

That noble didn't had sex with her, mc prevented that... unless ripping clothes and touching counts as sexual intercourse...

Yes. If you read couple chapters before, she didn't actually like her job, took no pleasure from being abused.
Even if so, prostitution is work, even if you accept it and take pleasure of it, you're still yourself.

Should a guy feel disgusted by himself if he fucks women for cash?

Dex-chan lover
It's for people with some compassion whenever a character is gone through unfortunate circumstances, I certainly feel bad, you find it humorous and dumb.

The debt revealed as fake was some time after she went to the brothel, you even realise that but oppose it in the same sentence.

She didn't knew the debt was fake, only the cat-girl. They stated there's nothing that can be done, there's no hard evidence and even if they would bring up the issue, that noble has ties with the city guard.

That noble didn't had sex with her, mc prevented that... unless ripping clothes and touching counts as sexual intercourse...

Yes. If you read couple chapters before, she didn't actually like her job, took no pleasure from being abused.
Even if so, prostitution is work, even if you accept it and take pleasure of it, you're still yourself.

Should a guy feel disgusted by himself if he fucks women for cash?
Wow you seem to have missed whole pages... The lord disguised himself, fucked her, and when she found out she tried to kill herself but the manager of the brothel stopped her and felt guilty he didn't vet him properly and ended up allowing him to "hire" her services.

She did find out about the "fakeness" of the debt while she was still working but simply thought she could make it anwy and decided to continue. It's choice. Read it again lol.

Furthermore she wasn't "abused" by anyone at any point. Her clients were supposedly vetted so that they wouldn't be scum. She slept with them willingly for money there was no abuse. You seem to lack basic knowledge if you don't understand how prostitution works.

You are obviously simping hard. So hard you can't even understand what you are reading.

No point discussing further obviously. Her writing is trash... The fact you are not accepting it doesn't change it. 8 out of 10 ppl on this forum said same thing. So go on, be delusional...

Are people on here merely pretending to be ignorant or are they being stupid on purpose? "Incel" isn't even a real thing, it can't be when hoes and literal prostitutes exist, as long as they do every male virgin is celibate by choice. People are too desperate to accept whores in the modern age as normal functioning human beings, they aren't, their pair-bonding ability becomes broken from too many years of knowingly being immoral, it's not even exclusive to women. As for the story until now it's as if the author expects their audience to be ignorant, to such a degree they expect us to believe there was no other work for her in a fantasy world of magic, the plot tells us the debt she had was a lie and yet she was left to suffer in such a life by her so-called "allies". Heck, the Guild Master could have made her into a desk clerk or even a maid ffs, what lord would think to stand against the Adventurer's Guild? The "true virginity" dialogue made me audibly gag.

Dex-chan lover
Uh... if the lord turned into a demon, how the fuck is he going to keep a marriage going to imprison Tata with? Wouldn't he be exterminated as a monster? This manga's plot has been spiraling downwards faster than a heli that lost lift.

i feel like another misunderstanding going to happen and he going to run off before getting a clear picture again seems like the common trope in this one

Can't believe I had to make an account just to comment on how DISGUSTING these comments are. I mean holy he11, the lack of media literacy is insane, and thats not even mentioning the horrible attitude so many have taken towards a character that was a victim of fraud, extorsion, and r*pe, and before any of you try to question that claim, the lord did indeed r*pe her by going into the brothel in a disguise, knowing FULL WELL he was not welcomed, that she wanted NOTHING to do with him, and that she clearly wanted to take her life after that terrible event.

Lot of you need a female in your life, cause wtf

What a shit writing by the author. Tata is perfectly aware that the debt thing is some bs plot and her whole thing is she doesnt want to be defiled by the city lord then why on god's green earth would she work as a prostitute. Shit doesnt make sense also she has allies and other friends that can help her find other jobs, like bruh you could've worked on the guild as a receptionist or in the inn and still be protected by your friends or the guilds gm wtf

Users who are viewing this thread