Sono Mono. Nochi ni... ~Kigatsuitara S-kyuu Saikyou!? Yuusha Wazu no Daibouken~

Alright, it started off good, then it fell from grace.
First off, the MC is stupid, he tortured himself in the mountains cause he got dumped? He treats it like traumatization of the sort. The plot is way too exaggerated in this manga. Also, I hate it when an MC becomes overpowered suddenly. Training takes time and effort, not a cheat skill, if he just receives a skill to make him the most powerful being on earth, it doesn't feel all that rewarding. Just cheated of all future progress.
The art is decent and fighter scenes are ok, just don't read the manga expecting a proper plot. 6/10

Hello, can someone spoil me this 2 things:
1. What will happen to MC's childhood friend that was stolen by the hero in the first chapters?
2. Does Mear have a human form? If yes, did LN show any illustration of it?
Thanks

For anyone asking about the 8 month delay, please remember that this went on hiatus due to the artist's health, and this delay is in no way, shape, or form, that of the translation team. This explanation has been posted here before.

On another note, I excitedly look forward to future releases. I remember enjoying this series pre-hiatus, and it looks like the quality hasn't decreased since the hiatus.

@Fdmz
1. His childhood wasn't stolen or anything, he just got betrayed by her so that's just a past
2. Maybe yes, but I don't read the LN either so I don't know

@Widyanandarachmat from what I see in the manga it seemed that the childhood friend was quite surprised hearing the hero's demand. So I concluded that it was by force (hence, the term "stolen"..... or maybe there is another word that fits the condition, but I think betrayed is not the one)
Considering that
2 girls (elf and brothel girl) situation are ended up in misunderstandings (and I predict that the princesses will be also in a misunderstanding that cause MC failed to obtain them... again)
, I hope that the childhood friend situation was also a misunderstanding

As for mear, pachogamez was already sharing the final image in the previous page (thanks again!!), so it was finally answered

For anyone interested
The WN and LN have 2 different interpretations of what happens in the story. In the WN the childhood friend ended up sleeping with the hero while on their quest and fell for him. MC confronts her later and she breaks it to him that its true that she forgot all about their promise after that hero D. They end up fighting or some th ing idrc. The LN has it that the MC misunderstood because he bugged out early and didn't catch the childhood friend tell the hero to fuck off. Later she becomes a spurned woman added to the massive harem MC makes over the course of the series. Also Mear never changes from what I've heard amd read. She stays a baby dragon til the end.

Double-page supporter
@Reachlol1

In the previous page you can see my comment with the final LN volume illustration of the brides, and there you can see Mear's human form

Users who are viewing this thread