Sono Toki Made wa Kimi no Tomodachi - Ch. 3

He's gonna forgive the rapist and I'm gonna hate this fucking manga for it. Bet

Okay, yes. It's a terrible BL trope, but I really have to wonder what's going through both the character's mind when they think, "I'm so sad because of UST that I'm gonna take my love against their will," and the author's mind when they apparently think it's a reasonable way to approach a romance between two friends. What exactly in Japanese society is telling them that this is okay? (Aside from super antiquated r*pe laws.) Hell, what societal view is telling them that physical desire trumps all feelings ON ITS OWN to the point of impairing someone's judgment as if they were drunk and high? It's certainly possible to get "drunk" on a feeling, but to the point of committing r*pe on the love of your life? Kissing them against their will I can see, but full on r*pe while they're begging you to stop...? It's just highly unrealistic unless the person in question has a total lack of empathy like a sociopath. It just doesn't make any sense as a trope.

jdgdjgjh saw that coming from the sexual violence tag, why the hell is this a popular BL trope again..?

I thought this’ll be a slow burn but that assault came outta nowhere lol

I didnt expect the rape part 😭 lets see if the next part will keep me reading this or imma drop this for rape

Double-page supporter
this made me feel sick man it feels so realistic

Users who are viewing this thread