Sonyeo Project

Hello there !
I've been enjoying your translations a lot these days, and I'm so thankful I think it's wrong to at least not leave a comment as a thank. Gorae Byul made me cry like no other manhwa ever did so I'm not sure if I can really thank you for that.. But I really enjoyed it nonetheless. 30 minute walk was nice and sweet, and The year when we turned 29 felt refreshing ! I really enjoy your projects a lot, and I'm really thankful that I'm able to understand those manhwa thanks to your hard work !
I hope you'll have a nice day !

I've enjoyed 30 Minute Walk so much... Will you be updating soon? As always, thank you for your hard work!

Hi, I just want to say thank you for everyone in this group’s hard work to translate Gorae Byul / Whale Star. Thanks to all of you, readers like me can enjoy reading manhwa & understand the story. I will always support you guys and I hope everyone in your group are always safe & healthy!

Dex-chan lover
thank you so much for introducing me to Gorae Byul. i can't get enough of it.

Thank you all so much for editing translating proofreading basically for everything you have done. I know you deal with other series too. But gorae byul is different . This manhwa has left a huge impression on me like its very unique and beautifully written compared to all the other mangas I have read. For me if Naruto is the first gorae byul is the second.Anyways thank you so much for your hard work. I hope u all are safe and cozy . Thank you all once again Sonyeo Project!🥰🥰🥰💕💕

Hello! Thank you so much for translating Gorae Byul, I am extatique for the new chapters to come out, take your time, your team very well deserves a break after all you’ve done!

Users who are viewing this thread