Sora & Haena! - Ch. 1

Oh i was looking forward to this. I'm not sure what happened but the image is really distorted. Maybe it's because i'm reading it from the desktop?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Just one image? Are these chapters short? Weird because I can't load it, the "broken image" symbol shows up.

Dex-chan lover
I tried to read this here and a few other sites but none of them work? Does this manga even exist?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, on various browsers, this upload is broken because of very poor assembly. Perhaps a better group will produce an alternative scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Well that version read so much cleaner. Thanks for reuploading! Can’t wait to see more! Really hoping the girl in the pink sweater stays around for more!

Aggregator gang
Oh, this looks really fun!!! The main girl looks so cute!!!!
I'm totally in on this one.

Dex-chan lover
@Xiaotaotao

Every now and then someone uploads a long-strip to MangaDex in the form of one image file that is tens of thousands of pixels in height. Users on slower connections get hit with a time-out, and some browsers even on fast connections won't render these images, but the works-for-me crowd just thinks that everything is fine.

On a fast connection, Opera on Android will render this image. Kiwi will not, but the image can be saved from Kiwi and viewed with another application. It's probably likewise with other operating systems and browsers. If you are on a slower connection but can get the image URI, then using CLI command wget with option “-c” is your best bet. Otherwise, you're probably just screwed until-and-unless another scanlation group creates a proper upload, or this group acknowledges its error.

Dex-chan lover
I like this. Thanks for translating!😄Congratulationss on being a new group👍

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh this is my first time seeing such a wild lead character in GL
I can't wait to see how this pairing goes

Users who are viewing this thread