Sora no Aosa o Shiru Hito yo

Haven't read this yet as of writing this comment but, I've watched the movie just recently and I liked it. I have high hopes for this.

Group Leader
I watched this last valentine's day and find it to be good but it's not as tear jerking as ano hana is (the movie was from the creators of ano hana if i recall correctly).

Aggregator gang
Man this is pretty f*cked up, idk if I can get myself to like this.. I guess I ship the big sister and him the most

So she broke up her sister and boyfriend relationship when she was young? Years later she’s finding herself hard getting attach to music and remembers the days with him when she fell in love with music. Now the old version of him time travels to the future and current presence. Meanwhile the current him is as old as his sister and has a life of his own. She falls in love with her sister ex whom she strained the couple relationship with in the first place..
It’s just weird. I don’t mind age gaps but this is just...

Anyways I’ll just look up movie I guess, maybe it’s better then it seems

Dex-chan lover
Watched the movie a few weeks ago and I hated the part towards the end.
Ending also felt like it was cut short and had to be shown in a few pictures with the credit roll/ED song.

I don't know about the manga but I guess it's better to watch the movie first as it's music themed and you can't listen to the music from the manga.

Well you could put the music in the background while you read the manga, only problem is we waiting for new chapters. Is there a light novel?

I recommend that everyone reads the this series’ wiki, it’s written by fans and is hilarious awful.

Users who are viewing this thread