Sora wo Matotte - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Flowers scattered in the wind

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure trying to follow in blue period's footsteps is a wise idea. Those are some pretty big shoes to fill.

On the other hand mc's mom wants to plaster her bedroom with beautiful nudes drawn by her son so that's a motivation angle that, I believe, (I hope) has not been worked before.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure trying to follow in blue period's footsteps is a wise idea. Those are some pretty big shoes to fill.

On the other hand mc's mom wants to plaster her bedroom with beautiful nudes drawn by her son so that's a motivation angle that, I believe, (I hope) has not been worked before.
Nah, i think the plot will lean more into MC's pursuit for the witch. There will be many MC development of course thru these arc but unlike blue period we have a clear destination here for MC's ultimate goal. Blue period more like a story of an artist self discovery.

Dex-chan lover
Many Thanks @princess_daphie for the new chapter. I figured as such that Haro was going to get a male rival to help further motivate the need to improve his technique and aesthetic in order to have a portfolio worthy of admission to the Tokyo University of the Arts.

I think the blonde girl in the cover page to this chapter is a character we have not met yet. She doesn't look like Mayu Nakamura like how @BlackwingYu

Was not expecting her to be blonde like in the cover

says she is.

On Shinya Komi's Twitter
(F*ck you Elon Musk I'm not calling it X)
he posted a commemorative art for this chapter that showed what Mayu Nakamura's official color palette was.

For the chapter before this one, Chapter 5, they posted art of this blonde girl, for the first time, that was not in that chapter nor in the previous 4.

This unnamed blonde, I presume, we will get to meet soon in the next few chapters, either as part of the cram school group or in some other context, possibly related to Rei Kamio.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Then, the loser has to pose in the nude for the winner.
jIaJKFY.png

Dex-chan lover
Crossing my fingers the new guy is rival/partner you often see in sports manga. Cliched yes, but relying on standard tropes is fine if you can build an interesting story around them.

Kinda iffy if I want much of a romance arc from Mayu though.
Not well developed enough yet to see how she'll fit into the path. :thonk:

Double-page supporter
Hmm, a handsome guy and mc, I wonder will it become a bromance or rivalry?

Dex-chan lover
Drawing realism is a way to get into art school, I guess. Plaster busts of greek sculpture are done to death. I'm wondering when the art starts to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread