Sora wo Matotte - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Within the Depths of One's Heart

Dex-chan lover
Blessed chapter. Blessed color pages.

Harooooooo. Nudes in your mind still... Though I really shouldn't even be surprised at this point.

Anna's backstory is interesting and loaded with potential (almost as interesting and as loaded with potential as Mayu's backside, but I digress). Maybe she'll offer to be a nude model for Haro after he somehow helps her get over her hang-ups?

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind more secondary protagonists, seems like we'll eventually see some growth happening with Anna.

Hopefully Mayu will also get her own story, rather than just baby sitting lol.

Dex-chan lover
It's so unfortunate how she had to let her passion go for the sake of the child.

Thank you for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What a great chapter. The series shows real human emotion here and it’s fully believable too. I can totally see her POV and it happens irl often. I’m positive she cares like you mentioned but the distraction is necessary. I hope they tackle her issues more

He is a shonen battle manga (in this case battle is art) protag. He is asexual. If anyone expecting any romance from this anytime soon, they are hugely mistaken.
This is what I always hated in shonens, it just makes the mc and the plot boring and uninteresthing to me.

Dex-chan lover
Haro needs to meet Inuyama from Yancha Gall no Anjou-San.
There's an easy opportunity for the author to make a special crossover chapter.

Also, Mayu is a Honda Girl.
Nice.

Dex-chan lover
Haro: "Man, I wish I had a model"

* Person that literally offered to model whenever he wanted *: /exists right in front of him

Mayu?
Doesn't count much because he already "captured her", so he isn't thinking he need to draw her now because he already did.

Man got an eyeful of Mayu's ass and didn't even bat an eye.

Same reason, he already saw it more than once.

Users who are viewing this thread