Sore wa rei no Shiwaza desu - Vol. 7 Ch. 57.5 - Ange's Melancholy

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Yep, she is still around for her insulin dosage...
:3...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the batch, sad for the axe though
Wait, this was seriously axed? Surprising since it seemed to be doing well? At least the ending was really solid and satisfying to the point that it seemed like the planned conclusion; I don't think I could take another "Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagiri" situation.

Anyway, this was a good read throughout, and good translation too, Thanks all!

Dex-chan lover
In the final chapter she's playing with Torii's daughter, an only child. Now we see her pushing the other couple together. I think it's more or less that she doesn't like the idea of people being lonely since she was lonely. Typically japanese spirits do this sort of thing, going around responding to strong emotions they felt in life. Lack of romance is just one of those things that can leave you lonely so she's probably against it.

Also she's SUPER into romance fiction.
Either that, or she's going to start out the daughter early, having her make a "childhood friend" soon, for future partnership/marriage. (If you're a ghost/spirit I guess you can take the time to play the long game in your pranks)

-
And while I'm posting anyway, I want to add a 'thank you' to the scanlation team for their hard work right here at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Just read this in one sitting and that was a nice read. Knowing the author's other works it's kinda surprising that there's only two "loli" in this manga lol.
Yeah it's kinda sad, his Lolis were the hottests back in the day (well, they still are), i just hope that if he goes back into doing doujinshis he makes more with lolis

Fed-Kun's army
tbh i'm a bit disappointed with the ending and the direction it took in the later parts in general. i would've loved more focus on interactions with the ghost instead of all these side characters, rivals, and what not.

how come after getting over the initial shock/fear neither mc nor ghost-chan made any more serious attempts at communication? i get that he wouldn't try that in the presence of his crush so as to not seem crazy, but why not when she was asleep, or even in a nearby room or such? the ghost showed that she could go to separate places from the girl on a few occasions. and sure, she could not talk, but she could've easily pointed to letters or something to have a decent conversation. in fact, at some points she even demonstrated she could send images and text to his phone, so why didn't they make use of that more?

Users who are viewing this thread