Sore wa Tada no Senpai no Chinko - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Fireworks

Double-page supporter
Don't worry Abe-Sensei, you created a story that would go down from generation to generation, an immortal inscription in our hearts, and our future. Are dicks just dicks? or do they deserve more than that? If they are individual beings, is their value higher than us? If the priority goes to it, then does that mean humanity as a whole is still carrying nature's curse/boon of the desire to produce offsprings? If they chose us, then does that mean we will perish because we didn't give our penises enough value? If detached penises can attach themselves to females and they can get very attached to it, wouldn't that cause forced dysphoria? Will the people without penises hang in there? Will the ultimate choice change humanity as a whole? Will the choice define us and our traits as a whole? Will the penises attack and devour others? Will this cause wide-spread illegal markets? Will science have to accept that there is something else out there that outshines logic and practicality, that there is magic, and that it started because of dicks? Will that discovery help making progress? because using magic to do things previously thought presumptuous can result in anything...

So many penis questions left unanswered, as big and numerous as there are stars in the sky, but you at least gave us the opportunity to know about these questions Abe-Sensei, finding the answer, of course, depends on the person and their perception about penises, but really, thank you. I will gift this book as a present if I will have some kids someday in the future, which happened only because of my penis, so I'll tell my kid this, "if you want to be a real man, give your penis equal status, neither let it cuck you nor cuck it either, then you shall stand at the pinnacle of manhood, we would be proud of you son".

Thank you for letting me have the key to find these profundities Abe-sensei, may your creative mind and humour never leave you!
lol, fuck me, I spent way too much time on this, on a fucking manga with literal dick pics shooting off 2d cum and attaching/attacking civilians...
IAMSOPROUDOFMYSELF.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread