Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Ch. 217 - The 217th Move

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe the idea that a person's playstyle reflects their personality. That might be true for someone who's new at the game, or hasn't developed their own playstyle yet, but that comes with experience with the game and what works best for them. The more you play anything, the more you lean towards efficiency regardless of how you started. If you like a certain type of strategy but it's not the one you think is best to use, you're probably not going to use it if you're playing seriously.

Dex-chan lover
If even Tanaka can, then I too will prove myself to him that I'm worthy to take his wife. Wish me luck, boys.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't believe the idea that a person's playstyle reflects their personality. That might be true for someone who's new at the game, or hasn't developed their own playstyle yet, but that comes with experience with the game and what works best for them. The more you play anything, the more you lean towards efficiency regardless of how you started. If you like a certain type of strategy but it's not the one you think is best to use, you're probably not going to use it if you're playing seriously.
might be true but I believe it applies to some people, being one of them I usually play MMO's as a Tank or a Support Classes because I like being of help to people without being in the spotlight( or i just suck at playing carry classes)

Dex-chan lover
lIJBAjE.png

a bit of a rollercoaster chapter for dad

Dex-chan lover
might be true but I believe it applies to some people, being one of them I usually play MMO's as a Tank or a Support Classes because I like being of help to people without being in the spotlight( or i just suck at playing carry classes)
Of course it applies to some people. There's also a difference between a chess variant and an MMO with different classes, since that's a playstyle choice where you need all (or most, at least) types for a group to work properly.

The one carrying the most is probably the one that if that person dies it causes the most problems for the rest. Which probably is the healer or the tank. Maybe DPS if there's a strict time limit.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else here think that Urushi's dad is at a grandmaster level on Shogi and Urushi is also skilled enough to compete at high ranking matches but she never did because she's too shy for it.

It'll be a pretty funny reveal that her dad forgot to mention that tiny detail and it shows how good Tanaka actually is

Dex-chan lover
life experience aka promiscuity
youd better put all your chips in on ayumu dad or else it's over for her
what on earth is she going to use a college degree for anyway

Dex-chan lover
Weird rant, but I like the depiction of Urushi's parents. Her personality is like neither of her parents, but you can definitely see traits in common. This is an improvement over the mangaka's other works in my honest opinion.

In real life, I notice we all take after one parent more than the other (for me, it's my Mom), but for now I can only imagine being a parent and seeing both personalities shown, and a new identity emerging as well. It's actually quite poetic and beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread