Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The 9th move

So, from the uniform its setting is in the same universe as Takagi and that vampire, when will we see them in the background?

The last two to three pages are rather well constructed; hard to get the conflicted and subtle emotions across with such a natural exchange, both in dialogue and appearance.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually pretty relatable when someone asks for advice on how to do something you find natural.
GZzadf6.png

Contributor
if anyone did that in real life, they'll get slapped (only in Japan) or the girl will be creeped out and probably avoid u 4ever.

This guy is basically me. Minus the fact that I would have confessed and made a different better goal for when I beat her. LOL!
Most times girls dont need fancy pick up lines but someone who tells them without beating around the bush, what they think. It's amazing how not wasting a persons time with bs makes them respond positively, but few do it.

@Confused It's not real life and fiction problem. The point is somehow She also likes him, so for her his actions are not creepy, it works that way both in real life and manga.

Just switch him with a guy she doesn't like, doesn't matter if the guy is handsome or ugly, if those guys act like mc then probably she gonna slap them like you said.

all he says to her is that she is beautiful and cute bla bla bla I think if you do that irl you'll sound so desperate and corny. Especially when she is trying to have a serious conversation with him, a real connection, but all he does is this schtick. At the end of the day can a mangaka with no game irl write a character with game convincingly?

Dex-chan lover
fuck yeah mc
not telling her bullshit like she can do anything if she tries hard
just telling her she's right but it doesnt matter cause he says shes cute

Dex-chan lover
Again, she looks like a 6-year-old. Even if she is a lolibaba, sexualising her is just disturbing and dingey.

Users who are viewing this thread