Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - The 24th move

Screen_Shot_2019-02-27_at_2.52.06_PM.jpg

A small price to pay for salvation.

Group Leader
If we're lucky, this won't turn into a love triangle. If we're lucky. If the dude is going to be a regular member, showing up every day, that is certainly going to take this story in a new direction.

Group Leader
He will give you anything.

In kind of glad that we can see more characters throughout the manga

Dex-chan lover
I can't decide which is more adorable, her smile or the fact that he'd do literally anything to make her happy XD Aww!

@Nightlilygirl- I can't decide which is more adorable, her smile or the fact that he'd do literally anything to make her happy XD Aww!

You know that's not true. He wouldn't kill her, for example. Please stop using the word literally until you understand what it means.

Group Leader
@Liu
can't be a love triangle, this guy's in love with hypnosis girl.
Oh, right. No one in a manga who has a crush on someone has ever switched their affections to someone else. It just doesn't happen. Never. Ever.

Dex-chan lover
@princeofcups Oh come on, I get where you're coming from, "literally" is quite overused as an adverb, but you know what I meant... Let's call it poetic license, shall we? ^^

@FredFriendly I think what they meant was that they're pretty much already an established couple on their own, and it's highly unlikely they'd break up so easily, especially coming from this author... We should be safe from the usual annoying rival this time.

Group Leader
@Darklight99
Have you read this mangaka's any other work before?
Instead of going round in circles, why don't you just come to the point? Never mind. I'm not interested in being dragged into a ridiculous "discussion."

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly This is the same mangaka as Takagi San, the hypnosis couple here is also from his one shot, of course there's not gonna be any sort of triangle, you would know if you actually read his works.

Aggregator gang
@FredFriendly Is this a troll account? I see your comments everywhere and they always seem like deliberate cringe. Why would you ask a question in written form and immediately dismiss it? Why would you call a single sentence "going round in circles" and describe a very simple point as a "ridiculous 'discussion'"? All of your word choices just make it seem like you're trying to make people uncomfortable.

AcX

Dex-chan lover
What I will never comprehend is how someone is entirely done and trash-talking all aspects of a series/book/whatever and even with that carrying on reading it, talking shit chapter per chapter. Obviously everyone's free to say whatever they want, but it's still surreal to me.

Dex-chan lover
Does she realize what will happen if she says that a kiss will make her happy?

Group Leader
@Nightlilygirl-
I think what they meant was that they're pretty much already an established couple on their own, and it's highly unlikely they'd break up so easily, especially coming from this author... We should be safe from the usual annoying rival this time.
Thank you for the intelligent reply. Of course it's most probably that nothing like that would happen, but it is not beyond the realm of possibility that a mangaka would suddenly stray down another path while working on a series. What's most interesting is that I am bombarded with hate for one part of my comment, but the other part of my comment, which certainly is relevant, has been completely ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread