Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 27 - The 27th move

Dex-chan lover
Frivolous and ill-thought out; this pair are unethical, and as such don't trigger the same easy moe feeling as the main couple. I'm not excited for any development between these two, nor do I appreciate them taking up time away from the main couple.
I don't want this story to suffer the same fate as his previous one with the vampire and non-siscon, being bloated in meaningless character interactions and sparse in verisimilitudinous explanation for the supernatural.

Aggregator gang
So they're kinda in the opposite situation as the main pair, I guess.

Tbh the hypnosis just feels super off putting, let my mans have some free will :(

Dex-chan lover
Nice, Souichirou used the opportunity to get BOTH concepts in just one serialization. GJ author-san.

Also, obligatory THIS SHIT CUTE.

Double-page supporter
That girl is a bit strange. Sure the way she uses the hypnosis is a bit much but I get the feeling she doesn't actually hypnotize him and this guy is just an idiot.
Either way these two have some nice chemistry.

Dex-chan lover
tbh, this girl have more interesting personality than shogi senpai.

if i have to choose, i'd choose hypno girl.

shogi girl : 7/10
hypno girl : 7.5/10 (from what little i've seen)

My headcanon is that the boy isn't actually being hynotized, he just goes along with it because he likes her

Dex-chan lover
So now they are side characters in this ?
Cancelled their own story and no hope for seri then

@gronkle
Bruh it's a short ass comedy manga, the main concern isn't ethics, but rather how funny something is. Even YOU laugh when Tom breaks his teeth for whatever reason and they fall off his gums like shingles. Fuck out a here with this "versimilitudenessn't'st" bullshit. Write an essay about some grimdarkedge manga or whatever.

@gronkle agreed, took me a while to finish kyoko chan and it wasn't satisfying either in the end
Well, for now they haven't taken too much time away from the main couple, i'm fine with a chapter in a while as long as it doesn't become 50/50 between shogi and hypno

Users who are viewing this thread