Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - The 29th move

Dex-chan lover
New mango pilot confirmed, I look forward to seeing it realized a yearish from now.

Aggregator gang
Weird placement for an extra. Unless these two are going to be put into the main story, why not just make a new one shot story page with this? I know it's just two pages, however this extra seems out of place for this manga even if the senpai cameos in the first page of this chapter.

Also the extra story is kind of weird; a girl likes her senpai so much that the girl is happy when senpai gets rejected/heartbroken by senpai's crush. Also the senpai is creeped out by the girl's eyes and doesn't want to hang out with the girl. Not really a romance for the ages. The author finally does a yuri romance (from what I gathered from the other comments here) and this is what we get? Perhaps it could get actual development if it was serialized, however I doubt that a concept oneshot from over two years ago (from what I've seen from the comments) will get the serialized treatment anytime soon.

Let's just focus on the awkward romance we been reading for the past 29 chapters, okay?

Dex-chan lover
With so many yuri manga ending it is nice to see new ones pop up. Gonna be salty if that extra just dies and nothing comes of it though.

Yagate Kimi ni Naru
Tsurezure Biyori
That questionable mech one ended like a month ago
Swap Swap ended semi-recently
feel like there is more i can't remember

Dex-chan lover
Weird that more people comment on the last two pages then the rest of the darn chapter.

The happenings of this chapter were pretty darn cute, I love how deadly serious he was when he flat out admitted how happy he was being around her so much. Dude is somehow adorable with his affection, or maybe it's more the reactions it get's from her that I find so adorable... Or maybe a mix of both?

It's all good. I really enjoy this serious either way.

Cool to have a popular mangaka put LGBTQ themes into his typically straight pieces of work

Aggregator gang
@Dekunator How about any piece of work is open to be criticized, regardless if said work is free or not, and anyone is free to express their opinion, even if the opinion happens to differ from yours?

@Dekunator I'm pretty sure the complaint was about it showing up here, not that it was made at all. If I'm playing a Mario game and at the end of a Level I'm suddenly playing Link in some Zelda game that's added on. I'd find this upsetting because even if it's a good Zelda game, if I don't want to play one right now then I'd be reasonably upset that an unrelated game is put in the middle of a game that I was already playing. Not talking about say switching to a Peach segment in a Mario game that has different gameplay but is still in furtherance of what's going on, but I mean an entirely different story using different characters with nothing tying the two together at all. Kazuma suggested the extra at the end of this be given it's own entry on the site and given that the author seems to be continuing it on their twitter it further asks that's also going to be posted here or if it'll be given it's own area, at which point the question comes up will this extra be posted there as well?

Double-page supporter
Good lord souichiro en yuri, gonna ready my insulin shots for sure

Dex-chan lover
Geez, does this author never tire from branching off into new attempted mangas? At some point, there’ll be enough that stick to the point where it’ll be too cluttered.

That being said — I always welcome yuri, although aside from the designs, this one has nothing of interest.

@gouder, well, there are those clingy kohai or two in Kunoichi Tsubaki. I, for one, don't see their childish affection as "yuri", but yurifags certainly do.

Users who are viewing this thread