Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 41 - The 41st move

Double-page supporter
I'm not upset, because I prefer this manga to not abruptly end here. For those saying it was a cop out, it would have been more of a cop out to have Ayumu throw away his pride which was the main point of the manga for an easy win without much reason other than her letting him have a freebie. At least we got to see senpai's blushing confession-expecting face.

Also, I've seen the art at the end but I didn't know she was saying oyasumi. Assuming she is initiating a lap pillow, and this I am okay with.

booooring, guess it'll go to 200 ch or more for a chance like this, hope it get axed before that

Dex-chan lover
@Ninjafoo

Ayumu throw away his pride
Get alpha star to whoop both of their collective asses after just 3 days training, and realize that this is just a game that is unrelated to him going out with her. This is called stubbornness and stupidity, not pride.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why confessing and going out means the end. Can't they go out and still do funny things?

Free salt, right here in the comments. "muh it's takagi-san author don't you knowwwwwwww"

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Just because I was expecting this doesn't mean I didn't let myself hope AAAARGGHFSDBN

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't Ayumu realize that Urushi will have to catch up to him for this to be equal once he defeats her?
She'll have to get a mature woman's body!

237-2379691_135kib-700x710-wojak-tfw-no-gf-crying.png

Users who are viewing this thread