Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - The 52nd move

Dex-chan lover
@ribbitribbitsaga Despite the fact that at least 90% of the time I see a character with "blonde hair" in a manga, I somehow always manage to be surprised when I discover the character is actually a brunette. I've never really understood while mangaka use no-shading to represent brown hair.

Double-page supporter
@Doctor_Malsyn
I wouldn't say I would be surprised i'd be disappointed because to not shade in the color is unnecessary when they have characters in the manga with brown hair. it just seems lazy Imo.

@Richman well yes, Graveler learns Self-Destruct at a lower level but that doesn't make it his Signature move. That would be like saying Tackle is his signature because he learns it earlier.

Most Signature Moves are learned at a later level, e.g. Greninja learns Water Shuriken at level 75.

@nobaka i read because i enjoy it. i dont enjoy when stupid ugly annoying hypnosis girl is in the ch. everything gets ruined and i hate it when she is in the manga. i wish she never showed up again. ok that was all. sorry for bad english i am not from english speaking country.

Double-page supporter
When you come into the comment section on a manga about Shogi and people are discussing Pokémon moves lol

Dex-chan lover
He almost was spared to trouble of winning to be able to confess, but she backed off from check position.

Fed-Kun's army
Waiting for the double date chap where they aren’t ona double date but actually are ona double date

Users who are viewing this thread