Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 4 Ch. 54 - The 54th move

Dex-chan lover
@Dosky Saw somebody who had that happen to him in school, it is real. Teachers who go by the book don't care.

Dex-chan lover
@Dosky I remember my teacher said the idea was to give the student a lesson on not making careless mistake. I dont necessarily agree with that, but I do understand the reasoning

Fed-Kun's army
It sounds silly, but if you are working in a professional environment and all your calculations are offset by one you are going to find yourself in a lot of trouble.

1) it's bullshit he still has to take supplementary classes

2) that first half is literally the start of a hentai that is very real. Might as well be panel for panel.

How is this not more popular than Takagi? Takagi has gotten stale 100 chapters ago compared to this masterpiece. We get character progression in almost every chapter and not recycling the same old trope. I hope this also gets an anime.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Bokuben with Nariyuki and Asumi.

Yeah, I've fucked up MCQ by misplacing a single question.
@SunJeong Takagi came first and had a popular anime.

Double-page supporter
With merely a touch of his hands Ayumu can have any girl he desires. He's just too powerful

Dex-chan lover
If a student can make a decent case that he or she simply got out-of-synch with the bubble sheet, then the penalty should be no larger than an effective deterrent for such mistakes.

(I used to work for a professor such that, when a student answered a question wrong, we were to see where he or she got things wrong, deduct some points for that, but then see if what followed made sense had the mistake not been a mistake, and give credit t=if it did.)

No, he would not fail because he marked the sheet wrong. But it's a trope, and Japanese media loves to re-use old cliches.

Users who are viewing this thread