Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 56 - The 56th move

Contributor
They are right, you are taller right after you first get up after sleeping and gradually go down through the day. Also, age is a part of it, as you lose bone mass as you get older.

Dex-chan lover
She’s actually right, The intervertebral discs are flattened a bit by the weight of the body during the day.

She said she's 149 cm, but wheb measured she's 147 cm, did she shrink 2cm during the noon?

@Pandoge she must’ve measured herself incorrectly or he must be measuring her incorrectly. It could also be, that she’s wearing different shoes/ no shoes later, but wore shoes with 1-2 cm heal before, which is generally not considered much of a heal, so neglected.

Group Leader
@Darklight99 Who's the moron here? Like I said before (and no doubt will have to say it again because you just don't seem smart enough to understand), JUST BLOCK MY ID IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING MY COMMENTS.

Group Leader
@Darklight99
I'll just continue calling you a moron or a retard.

Must make you feel like an adult to be so childishly insulting even though with such a limited vocabulary. Why not trying to be a little more creative with your insults? It would certainly make your comments a lot more interesting instead of plain old, run-of-the-mill boringly the same as all the other insults I get. Why don't you try googling "insults" for some ideas?

Dex-chan lover
And here I am stuck at 1m69...
That may be a meme number but that's quite short for a dude TT

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly Because you're not worth any more of my time, and it seems like you actually want me to insult you with varying vocabulary and I'm not interested in your SM play.

Group Leader
147..... That's really short. I've met Takamina from AKB who is (in)famously 148(.5)cm, and all I could think then was, "So short, and cute....."

Users who are viewing this thread