Girl: Go out with me. I have movie tickets

Guy: No

Girl: Sudo Go out with--

Guy: PLEASE NO

Dex-chan lover
Guy being idiot is something i can get behind
But the girl makes my blood boil with each chapter she's in

Group Leader
I mean... one the one hand, I'm glad they are progressing. But they aren't the couple I came here for!

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, even without her hypnosis power, she sure knows how to fuck with him.

But then again, that's a trait I've learned most women have over men, so whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@lumpur as a chevalier, or if you're into younger girls buying 4 tickets to see a good movie twice with her is not uncommon for the guy.

On the other hand these 2 are practically married and the waifu NTRs the husband with the with the hypnotised husband who doesn't know what he's doing, only that his girl might get impregnated by lewd handholding without his knowledge. When the paternity question rolls around Sakurako will just be like:

You know him very well Takeru-kun.

tfw the side character has faster relationship development than you ... The main character

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
Such a wholesome chapter...... Wish I had the balls to do the same back when I was young.

Dex-chan lover
I just can't get behind the hypnotism. She hasn't forced him to do anything bad yet and I'm all for pushing hesitant characters like him to take action, but not like this.

Users who are viewing this thread