Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 67 - The 67th move

@Commenter Not the case she 'cause she's really damn outgoing; it's too the point where it's overbearing. School started and we see each other everyday but she only talks to be in small blurbs. The thing is, I'm really glad she doesn't talk to me 'cause like I said: she's too much for me to handle. When I liked her I ignored this cause I just liked talking to her, but now that that's over, it's just too much lol.
Also, sorry for a really late reply.

@Ddog123 it's the fact that she was talking about "nighttime excitement" and sharing futons. It's cute when the both of them, as kids are just having innocent and cute puppy love, without "that kind" of tension

Dex-chan lover
@tae_ka_pre Yeah considering the type of manga this is, I don't really get how it can be seen that way. I'm fairly certain this manga is gonna stay 10000% nice and wholesome

@Ddog123 considering the type of manga this is, that kind of scenario seems out of place. Sexual tension between middle schoolers seems really weird.

It's like that chapter in Takagi-san where she asked Nishimura if they can study on the bed and he seemed so shocked, it was so uncomfortable

I prefer keeping it as wholesome as possible, without the ecchi and tension normal romcoms have, since the attractiveness of this manga comes from how innocent and wholesome they are

Dex-chan lover
there is no line between romantic tension and sexual tension, not even at a young age. and one isn't more or less wholesome than the other. there isn't really a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread