Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 71 - The 71st move

Finally an official club, I wonder if she’s gonna be around a lot :)

Double-page supporter
Dollars to donuts they'll be rivals for Ayumu's affections, but we know who's got all of it!

Double-page supporter
Calling it now - she's going to be a great wingman. I don't think she'll create a love triangle once she realizes why Ayumu stayed in the Shogi club.

Dex-chan lover
please no sudden love triangle after 70 chapters, just make the new girl her own thing plz.

Dex-chan lover
Here we go, moment of truth, the addition of a new main female character is the point where a manga is truly tested. The axe is sharpened pray its won't be used.

Double-page supporter
You're either going to be a wingman or a rival. There's only one correct answer.

Group Leader
@No1Kenkaku its the mc of the author's previous axed series, it goes downhill after the introduction of a rival.
here https://mangadex.org/title/12900/fudatsuki-no-kyoko-chan

okay, so given that this manga probably had 10-15 chapters before people started complaining about a lack of progress or that it's boring, what changes would you actually accept?

Dex-chan lover
another weirdo joins huh, this will be interesting. she doesn't really seem like a love rival at all though (not that I would mind if she was)

Contributor
@Naabii
Eh? I quite liked Hikari she was somewhat endearing, much more appealing than Hibino at least who was much too condescending. anyone expecting the sister route literally missed the point of the series.
The ending was underwhelming but it was a good read none the less.

Group Leader
Urgh... I really have a bad feeling of what's going to come after this.

Dex-chan lover
This is such bad turn of events. Kinda ruined whole manga for me, bcs I already know what route it will take 🤦🏻‍♂️

This better not be a love triangle. I mean she looks too serious to be in love and prob only admires ayumu but still, if it goes down that route, it would def ruin the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread