Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 6 Ch. 71 - The 71st move

Everyone should chill, i doubt were getting a love triangle especially when looking at the authors many works avoiding that. Kind of getting fkashbacks to when Iino got introduced into Kaguya-sama and everyone got freaked out of a potential live rival only for that to bever even be joked about and she was paired off with a different character.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this love triangle vibe.... It will not be good if they decides to go down that road

Fed-Kun's army
It- It's not like I'm afraid to lose my kouhai because I'm hopelessly in love with him or anything! baka

Remember that for japanese respect and love is different, how many times we cried when a confession ended with "I respect you"?

Dex-chan lover
Ooh, I see, so now they finally have enough members, nice! I quite like this new girl haha, she's serious and honest in her own way, and she doesn't really give me love rival vibes, I'm sure she'll just end up pushing the main two closer together, either voluntarily or by accident hehe.

Dex-chan lover
Now that will be weird when they have those romantic moments in the club with at least 1 person around.

Dex-chan lover
@Naabii
Really? I did read the series this week and that was not even a rival it was more a friend for the sister even when she discover that the guy she liked was him he was already close with the girl he love so I did not find it intrusive. The only bad part in that manga for me was the president other than that was a really fun experience,people find the end underwelming I just find it natural without cheap or forced drama.

Double-page supporter
Love the new girl. dunno if she was seeing ayumu as love interest or not but if senpai gonna go more aggressive because of it, why not? 😂

Com on guys relax. For the moment there is no sign of the new girl liking Ayumu.

I hoping this new girl ends up as a wingwoman and eventual leader/president of the shogi club

Don’t care that she doesn’t have romantic interest, but with a new female character. Progress will be made better

Users who are viewing this thread