Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru - Vol. 7 Ch. 87 - The 87th move

@Naabii hahaha well yes I just copy and paste it. Well I need to do that in order to show that I appreciate and respect the work of every translators and the people who work for it.

yeah damn right its hot
really fricking hot

Still why did u think it throughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i mean im glad but yeahhhhhhhhh
Prez is disappointed brooooooooooooooooo ahhahahahahahha

(idk if she is dissapointed or relived tho hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, isn't the first year of high school in Japan attended to at age 16? I thought they were middle schoolers until I looked it up just now. They should be making out at the very least. This kinda ruins it for me.

@twinklecake, you sounds like it's your first time reading manga... It's pretty common for Japanese high schoolers to act like this in mangas, you know.
p.s.: though I know how you feel, it's indeed annoying...

@Gilith please! i dislike when writers introduce wack characters...they couldve just progressed their love. they were at the peak then they reversed the story went back to little moments

Dex-chan lover
Congrats senpai, you played yourself from start to finish.

I'm really confused in how the posters are using the word "progress." I really don't think it means what you think it does. See "literally" and "meme" for other awful misuse of words, or using "I" for every instance, even when it should be "me." These sorts of things really make people look like idiots, when they think they are doing the opposite. Dunning Kruger.

What what I can figure out, "progress" is used in place of "conflict" or "melodrama." In reality, the author "progresses the plot" quite steadily. What there isn't is overblown cliche characters, tremendous obsession, great tragedy. So PLEASE stop using the word "progress" when what you mean is the terrible cliche of "constantly fighting against great evil X," you know, shit animes.

Dex-chan lover
This is why I moved over to shoujo for any romance BECAUSE IT HAS ROMANCE.

I just am getting so frustrated

Aggregator gang
@princeofcups people don't misuse the word literally though. People who correct others because of their "wrong" use of literally are the ones who think they are being smart but actually aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread