Soredemo Boku wa Kimi ga Suki

Solid work, has everything you'd want from a romance with drama as its focus. That said, I felt some characters deserved to be more fleshed out and have more of a closure:
1. Sam-Soon's situation after leaving Serizawa wasn't explained at all, the only thing we learn is that she rejected the proposal from the cheating dude, as mentioned by her friend, but no details regarding that. Being alone all that time before Serizawa got in touch with her again must have been very difficult for her but we don't get to see that apart from the very last page.
2. Serizawa's father situation got some attention towards the end, but it was never really shown what happened after he left his family and what kind of person his co-worker truly was.
3. Too little of interactions betweem Serizawa and Nana(the singer) were shown to justify her falling for him(that's just my take on it, could have been a love at first sight for what it's worth), also feel like she should have gotten more focus in that specific arc in general. Her getting back on track with song-writting was a nice detail though, considering she was told to write songs about heartbreak.
4. Serizawa's mother's past self was briefly mentioned/shown, but I feel like at least a flashback of how she was before she met her future husband and how she changed would have been interesting.
But I guess it's up to the author to leave some things up to imagination of readers and that's one of the nice things about art of any form.

@ConArtist98
I don't think Nana particularly fell for Serizawa, I feel like it was simply her way of coping with the situation. Maybe she was upset with little Nana getting her into that situation and slept with him to both comfort herself and vent her frustrations against her former friend
Also it's been a while since I've read but I just want to say
fuck the interviewer from the Sam-Soon arc, I hope he has ED and his wife cucks him and gives him a VD

This was absolute shit simply because the mc is fucking stupid, he’s impulsive, and he can’t make up his mind

Dex-chan lover
I'm dumb.. Even though I read this, I have no idea if I missed it, if anyone can spoil me - Who was the girl on the phone?

Ah it's so realistic that it hurts. I can't say I like the main characters nor the girls in his past relationships but in the end, it's all about moving on. In a different way from the usual. Usually it's about getting over a relationship you once had but Forget me not is about taking your past relationships with you. Accepting yourself for your mistakes and realizing your own feelings about your significant other and taking a step forward with all of it.
But seriously though, I want to know more about what happened to the second girl. I don't remember her name being mentioned so I can really call her the blond sassy girl.

Users who are viewing this thread