Soredemo Kimi o Shiawase ni Shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - You can look through it!!

Dex-chan lover
Wait why is this in my reading list? What was this again?

re-reads whole series again

Oh right, it's the story depicting dissociative identity disorder in a way that may as well be magic, cause that is not how it works IRL.

IRL, there is no such thing as a true split personality like they show on fictional media. It's just a mental disorder caused by extreme trauma or brain damage.

Dex-chan lover

Oh right, it's the story depicting dissociative identity disorder in a way that may as well be magic, cause that is not how it works IRL.

IRL, there is no such thing as a true split personality like they show on fictional media. It's just a mental disorder caused by extreme trauma or brain damage.
"There are no such thing as a true split personality" - Dissociative identity disorder

Guy, stop creating more context for the author of the manga. There is the right disorder on the site you gave, but malingering has nothing to do with what's happening in the manga or with what the first commenter is complaining about.
I didn't give the site. I have no idea why there's a link there. And I have no idea what your complaint is right now.

Dex-chan lover

MOOD HAHAHAHAHA :kek: :dogkek::lul:

Ngl I wonder if this manga would be considered somewhat offensive to those with DID, since afaik the most common cause is trauma. Idk, when I first read the premise it kinda rubbed me the wrong way bc like “she developed a trauma-induced mental condition bc she was too happy as a kid”

MOOD HAHAHAHAHA :kek: :dogkek::lul:

Ngl I wonder if this manga would be considered somewhat offensive to those with DID, since afaik the most common cause is trauma. Idk, when I first read the premise it kinda rubbed me the wrong way bc like “she developed a trauma-induced mental condition bc she was too happy as a kid”
There are literally no people with DID. The disorder doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread