Soredemo Kimi o Shiawase ni Shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - When You Say That

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I'm getting confused on who's who here.

Who is he dating right now???

Dex-chan lover
Only a matter of time till she falls too 😈
Honestly I feel like this is the only way forward. They're doing SoL stuff now but eventually this gets to the point where he can't just ignore the other personality or even grows affection for her or vice versa.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I'm getting confused on who's who here.

Who is he dating right now???
Remember: Manaki's hair points to her right eye, while Tamaki's to her left. Also, Tamaki is a lefty (I think) and has that fierce look in her eyes. The hair is the definitive way to tell them apart, though.
Manaki switched to Tamaki halfway through the chapter when the bunnies made her too happy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'd love for him to start dating Tamaki too, but then Manaki would be at an overwhelming disadvantage. Maybe after she gets used to him and they can switch at will.

I'd love for him to start dating Tamaki too, but then Manaki would be at an overwhelming disadvantage. Maybe after she gets used to him and they can switch at will.
But then years into the future, the other one will stop showing up. You'd be dating her, just to watch her disappear.

Dex-chan lover
Why wait for manaki to come back when tamaki can just switch her bangs like she did last chapter? -_-

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting the sense that they're building towards two becoming one.
On the contrary, I'm inclined to expect that the two personalities will be preserved and become used to shared intimacy. At least that's what I'm getting from seeing Tamaki's sudden closeness, and Manaki being fine with the 'cheating'. I remember seeing a slightly similar (though non-romantic) resolution before.

Users who are viewing this thread