ce6c9fe0-0d6d-48cb-b4fd-d0cdce4b4e41
D Dekker Supporter Joined Jul 4, 2019 Messages 1,912 Monday at 6:43 PM #2 "Ice cream? In this economy?" I ask pouring my skim milk over a bowl of crushed ice. Thanks for the chapter!
"Ice cream? In this economy?" I ask pouring my skim milk over a bowl of crushed ice. Thanks for the chapter!
aveney41 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 29, 2020 Messages 1,141 Monday at 7:19 PM #3 I'd die for this face!
Erbakhan Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 13, 2019 Messages 4,653 Monday at 8:35 PM #4 Thanks for the chapter
FloorRoof Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 17, 2024 Messages 1,896 Monday at 10:36 PM #5 Such a happy chapter.
Lex79 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 18, 2018 Messages 4,174 Monday at 11:56 PM #6 Uhm...are we going towards an harem ending?
Hikineet Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 6, 2019 Messages 17,842 Tuesday at 12:21 AM #7 Thanks for the chapter.
JBlazer Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 2, 2023 Messages 648 Tuesday at 4:06 AM #8 Lex79 said: Uhm...are we going towards an harem ending? Click to expand... Rather, my prediction was Tamaki rejoining Manaki's Id. That is to say, two becomes one.
Lex79 said: Uhm...are we going towards an harem ending? Click to expand... Rather, my prediction was Tamaki rejoining Manaki's Id. That is to say, two becomes one.
Lex79 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 18, 2018 Messages 4,174 Tuesday at 5:42 AM #9 JBlazer said: Rather, my prediction was Tamaki rejoining Manaki's Id. That is to say, two becomes one. Click to expand... Would solve a lot of problems, although they won't be enthusiast for that.
JBlazer said: Rather, my prediction was Tamaki rejoining Manaki's Id. That is to say, two becomes one. Click to expand... Would solve a lot of problems, although they won't be enthusiast for that.
I I_love_Spring Double-page supporter Joined Jun 2, 2019 Messages 925 Yesterday at 8:06 PM #10 He ate some choco mint, didn't he? Anyway, 3 volumes long story, huh? Looks like we're getting a rushed ending from where I stand.
He ate some choco mint, didn't he? Anyway, 3 volumes long story, huh? Looks like we're getting a rushed ending from where I stand.