Soredemo Kimi o Shiawase ni Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Took shape like a pearl

Supporter
Joined
Jul 4, 2019
Messages
1,912
My new idea for a harem manga, "100 girlfriends who are all the same person!".... wait thats been done already? :wtf:

(I Can’t Choose A Childhood Friend! . It's a good story imo, but the last few chapters are really rushed. I think it was about to be axed)

Thanks for the chapter!
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
221
My new idea for a harem manga, "100 girlfriends who are all the same person!".... wait thats been done already? :wtf:

(I Can’t Choose A Childhood Friend! . It's a good story imo, but the last few chapters are really rushed. I think it was about to be axed)

Thanks for the chapter!
Giji Harem has a girl using her acting skills to become several different personas to tease her bf
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
3,399
Tamaki should be put in charge of picking their swimsuits.



My new idea for a harem manga, "100 girlfriends who are all the same person!".... wait thats been done already? :wtf:

(I Can’t Choose A Childhood Friend! . It's a good story imo, but the last few chapters are really rushed. I think it was about to be axed)

Thanks for the chapter!
Pseudoharem

CCACF doesn't look like it was axed, the mangaka seems to have chosen to end it start another serialization about two childhood friends with a time stop watch....which got axed.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top