Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - Vol. 24 Ch. 136

Bulls**t, be human.
Stop defending a murderer, whatever a reason he did his crimes, isn't up to you to forgive and accept him.
He chose his choice, he didn't care that another person will suffer the same pain as his or lose someone precious.
He's a coward and so she's.
Fuck them both.

Group Leader
I'm almost certain that this will have a happy ending, I'm not buying this drama :p

I thought we were doing realistic characters? Why is there a selfless saint here?

Dex-chan lover
ffs, I started this series actually enjoying it. Now I just want it to be done so it can be put out of its misery.

What is thiiiiiiissss..... I have not been following this manga for so many years just for it to end in sacrifice!!!!! (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ु

I really appreciate her perspective. Horrible things just can't be forgiven, but she just can't leave the suffering as it is. She thinks the world should just be so much better than that.

I suppose that's her rationalisation for all of the other baffling forgiveness she's given out - she can't let it end in tragedy, it all has to lead to something hopeful and optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread