Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - Vol. 24 Ch. 137

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I really hope they find a way to be together because I'm not accepting 3 years of reading to finished in this agony😭

There's 1 volume left... I know she'll be back... But why can't i stop crying ??? 😭😭😭😭😭

jak

Contributor
This has continuously gone to shit as the story has progressed...

damn i should’ve just watched it instead of also reading it 😪

after everything they've been through.... just give them the happy ending they deserve please 😭

I hadn't read this in a long while and came back and wanted to see where things have gone... how the heck did we get here?

@konaka probably something to do with the malevolent spirit and al becoming the next protectors so nike and livi can be together

WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK🤬🤬 NOOOOOOOO!😭😭
After nearly 100 chapters of this BS, this is where we ended up????
This better not be the end, or so help me, I will RIOT.

If I were in Livi's shoes, I'd just go with suicide. Straight up. His only reason for living is Nike, so if he can't be with her there's no point.

I'll be so upset if this is really how it ends. WHY NOT ONE OF HER MANY SIBLINGS INSTEAD AS THE PROTECTOR? If this doesn't end with Nike and Livi together I'll be so pissed.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not much a saint"

im sorry youre a fucking saint nike. if the world dies isnt it much easier for all of you?? also cant you make other alternative like taking livi as a protector too or smth

Loll can’t believe it ended up with this
But I think there should be more
I saw in manga update it should be ending at volume 25 so maybe
In anyway, I’m quite done with selfless mc who ended up hurting everyone and be so naive

It’s nice at first but then it got too muchh

This manga kind of lost its way in the middle, but dang, all of the lingering readers who care enough to comment are real jerks. Lol.
You can be disappointed at the ending, that's a normal reaction, but you're hella overreacting.

Anyway, my opinion: the manga got back on track in this last arc. Though still meandered, and I think I skipped one or two chapters of confusing action? But these last 5-6 chapters have been pretty solid. Beautiful. A good explanation of the world and of Nike's worldview (you haters did read the title of this story and the first arc, right? Your cynicism is baffling).

I think, if Nike and Livi are going to end up together again, it's going to be at the end of Livi's life. Having made the world a better place, he's going to end up in that world along with the others who were vaguely mentioned alongside past protectors. And they will be happy then.

Users who are viewing this thread