Sorry for Falling in Love - Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
505z7l.jpg

:)

Fed-Kun's army
Hey translator-san, thank you for your effort to translate and edit the manga. For you credit page, I think there is a one like that, it is tagged as GL and name Irreplacable hell

Dex-chan lover
Idk man... but I read about a man who loves a girl... then turns out that there's a girl who likes his girl......... and it hurst so much :fml: for the man.. coz the two girls end up together.

Dex-chan lover
After Netsuzou Trap

I have learned that not all dudes in yuri must be automatically classified as Assholes

Dex-chan lover
Idk man... but I read about a man who loves a girl... then turns out that there's a girl who likes his girl......... and it hurst so much :fml: for the man.. coz the two girls end up together.
And sometimes you don't end up with the people you want, it hurts but that's life. Things don't got the way anybody wants, and no one has to like you.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's why it's always important to consider perspectives from all sides. I think a lesson could be learned here that no matter what, we're all human beings with emotions. The only variation is that we think, act, and love differently. Even if there's a yuri story where the main couple end up together and the guy/another girl ends up being rejected, I still feel for them because it's hard to be in that position.

Well, sorry to get all philosophical on you, but that's just my two cents :^)

Dex-chan lover
There are like at least three stories which are like girlxgirl + sad guy and half of them are goofy as heck and half of them are sad

Users who are viewing this thread