Sorry For Falling In Love - Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
I wonder if this is what my friend tried to do for me. When I first told her I liked her. I know she tried to see if she could see me through the same light I saw her. And in the end she decided it was easier to forget that I liked her and not be conscious of me. There’s so much more that was involved but because I had to make the decision for both of us that I couldn’t stay her friend, and she didn’t have it in her to leave me, it just reminds me of bitter sweetness.

Is it just me or is the pixiv link to the raws and creators account gone? If it is I just hope you got all the chapters lol.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if this is what my friend tried to do for me. When I first told her I liked her. I know she tried to see if she could see me through the same light I saw her. And in the end she decided it was easier to forget that I liked her and not be conscious of me. There’s so much more that was involved but because I had to make the decision for both of us that I couldn’t stay her friend, and she didn’t have it in her to leave me, it just reminds me of bitter sweetness.
I think it would be a better if the story went along those lines, something actually realistic. Not everyone who likes someone that’s straight is gonna have their crush magically swing both ways within a year.

Last edited:
Is it just me or is the pixiv link to the raws and creators account gone? If it is I just hope you got all the chapters lol.
The author’s twitter still have some small sketches here and there if you wanna see it ,but none of the main panels from pixiv.

Dex-chan lover
Dude(dudette or person), I feel you. I once told a friend I liked her and that she didn't have to return my feelings. The next week, she had me blocked. By doing so, she alienated our common friends (fruity or not). Today, she's a close off person barely social. I kinda pity her and felt sad because I never put any pressure on her and didn't make our friends choose between us.

Users who are viewing this thread